Before you do anything it is very important you come up with a game plan . Just like anything else , you want to set up some goals so, that you have a sense of direction. Other wise you will be lost and will have a hard time accomplishing your goal. Steps for planning….
- 1. Set a specific day to begin your journey . Have a brand new calendar to track your days. Keeping track of your days will help boost your motivation and will give you a sense of direction .
2. Put in writing , your reasons why you’re quitting. This will be your back bone support for times of potential relapse .
3. Write down the times you usually had the urge to smoke. For example… in the morning while drinking coffee, when you’re on your break or at lunch at work or after dinner etc… these are gonna be the challenging moments in the beginning that you’ll face to remind yourself ” I don’t need cigarettes in my life !!! “
4. Think of alternatives that will help and assist you in replacing your smoking habits like gum, candy, exercising or products like nicotine patches etc…
5. Take action and execute !!! You can do it !!! YOU are in control !!!